FOURTH SUNDAY IN LENT
March 27, 2022
GLORY BE TO JESUS CHRIST! GLORY BE TO HIM FOREVER!
TODAY AT ST. MARY’S
GODLY PLAY in the Children’s Worship Centre for children 3 – 6 years. Story for March 27 is ‘Lent-The Cross’ Matthew 27:32-38.
LIVE AUDIO STREAMING during today’s service is available on the Order of Service page. Recorded audio will be added following worship.
PARISH LIFE NOTES
We are back! Masking is encouraged but is the choice of each individual, and all will be respected. Everyone is welcome and invited to participate. Please continue to sanitize your hands upon arrival and for receiving communion.
Morning Prayer is happening Tuesdays to Fridays at 8:30 am, and Evening Prayer is happening on Wednesdays at 5:30 pm.
Community Kitchen will begin again on Saturday, April 2nd. We will support and prepare meals with participants from 9 to 12 noon. We kindly request volunteers who are fully vaccinated. Please contact Clara. Thank you!
The Lenten issue of the Grapevine will be available on Palm Sunday April the 10. Many people have told us that they were encouraged and blessed by the stories in the last 2 issues. We hope for more stories and more blessings in this one. The deadline for submissions is April 05 please send them to Lorna or firstname.lastname@example.org
- No Greater Love – Lenten Bible Study Thursday nights at 7:00 pm, online event, starting on March 10. Leader: Henry
- Lenten family group – Saturdays from 1pm -5 pm at St. Mary’s Anglican Church starting on March 12. Leader: Beth
Holy Week services:
- Morning Prayer Tuesday to Friday 8:30 am
- Evening Prayer Wednesdays 5:30 pm
- Maundy Thursday service 7:30 pm
- Good Friday service 10:30 am
- The Great Vigil of Easter at St. Pauls 9:00 pm