October 9, 2022
GLORY BE TO JESUS CHRIST! GLORY BE TO HIM FOREVER!
LIVE AUDIO STREAMING during today’s service is available on the Order of Service page. Recorded audio will be added following worship.
Parish Life Notes
ST. MARY’S “UNSTEWARDSHIP” CAMPAIGN. This Sunday’s sermon will focus on “The Stewardship of Creation.” Join us also for a Day of Fasting and Prayer this Wednesday. Fasting meal will follow Evening Prayer at 5.30 p.m.
DID YOU KNOW St. Mary’s has a small freezer in the room right of the kitchen? When you are cooking freezable dishes (soups, stew, chili) or baking (crisp, cookies, muffins) please consider making extra. Label and package carefully with ingredients and date visible. Record the type of dish and date made in the binder on the freezer. These foods are distributed to those in need be they parishioners or those in the community.
Youth/Parent/Friend Board Game night. For our Youth, bring your parents; bring a friend; bring your favorite board game. This will be at St. Mary’s church hall on Saturday, October 22 @ 7:00 pm. Snacks will be provided. We hope to see you all there. Please let Janice and David know if you are coming.
Our 84th Synod is quickly approaching (October 14-16, 2022) and we are working hard to ensure that we extend the best hospitality to our delegates as we can! But we need the help of our Regina parish family to make that happen. Below are 3 opportunities for you to extend hospitality and help with the event:
- We need help with set up, serving, bartending on the Sat. evening, and/or cleaning up after meals. If you are available to help out, please click here to sign up: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050d4ca4af2ea02-diocesan
- We are also calling on folks to pray for the delegates and the event itself in the prayer chapel at St. Paul’s. If you can lend us an hour or two of your time to pray, please click on this link to sign up: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050d4ca4af2ea02-synod
- Regina folks, are you able to billet a fellow Anglican who lives out of Regina for one or both of these nights? If so, please contact Kate, and we will connect you with someone. Thank you!
Worship This Week
- 8.30 Morning Prayer on Tuesday and Friday
- 9.00 Morning Prayer on Wednesday
- 5.30 Evening Prayer on Wednesday, followed by “fasting meal”.