The Fourteenth Sunday After Trinity – September 18, 2022 10.30 o’clock
GLORY BE TO JESUS CHRIST! GLORY BE TO HIM FOREVER
LIVE AUDIO STREAMING during today’s service is available on the Order of Service page. Recorded audio will be added following worship.
Parish Life Notes
Congregational meeting today We will have Morning Prayer at 10:30 am, and the meeting will follow immediately after. There will be refreshments provided, and childcare will be available. We will aim to finish by 1:00 pm at the latest.
Faith Quest Orientation will take place October 2 after church and we need several 2 litre plastic pop bottles, clean and without labels or lids. If you have some to donate, please bring them next Sunday and leave them in the FQ art room in the basement, or leave with Kate. Thank you!
Provincial Service of Memorial for Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II will take place at St. Paul’s Cathedral on Monday, September Monday, September 19, 7:00 pm at St. Paul’s Cathedral.Seating is on first come, first served basis. Doors open at 5,30 p.m.
Our 83rd Diocesan Synod is on October 14-16, 2022, at St. Paul’s Cathedral in Regina. Regina folks, are you able to billet a fellow Anglican who lives out of Regina for one or both of these nights? If so, please contact Kate and we will connect you with someone. Thank you!
ST. Mary’s Refugee Sponsorship Update.
We thank God the anticipated arrival for the South Sudanese Refugee family on October 19, 2022, at 20:06. We pray for safe travels for:
1. Mapiou Deng
2. Ahou Bol
3. Arok Deng
4. Ayak Norah
5. Arok Rufus
In preparation for the arrival of the refugee family, we request for donations with the following items:
- Furniture: couches and sofa (1 set for the living room); mattresses and spring boxes for 5 beds (2 adult beds and three children’s beds); and two-set beddings for the beds. Queen sizes are preferrable.
- Clothing: Winter jackets and other seasonal clothes for three children (ages 5-girl, 7-boy, 9-boy) and three adults (two men and one woman); regular shoes for 3 adults (two men and one woman) and children (ages 5-girl, 7-boy, 9-boy); sports shoes for three children (ages 5-girl, 7-boy, 9-boy).
- Kitchenware: Plates, forks, spoons, sauce pans, and table clothes, etc. More sets of each group of items are preferred.
- Washroom Ware: towels, toilet paper, paper towel, face clothes, hand and body soaps, etc.
- Other miscellaneous items: wall pictures for children, cloth hangers, window curtains, car seat and two booster seats.
We are still waiting for the confirmation of arrival of Dau Mark. Please speak to Revd Nathaniel if you would like to join in welcoming them at the airport!
Worship This Week
- 8.30 Morning Prayer on Tuesday and Friday
- 9.00 Morning Prayer on Wednesday
- 5.30 Evening Prayer on Wednesday.